Volunteering is Life Changing
driving you to success...
We believe you are like us...givers of our time and talent!
When it seems like society is focused on getting more, spending more and achieving more, it helps to think about the importance of volunteerism. It can get people to think beyond themselves and focus on the needs of others. We love our volunteers, they absolutely make the difference between being good or great!
Volunteers are needed 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are a family friendly Christian organization that offers a safe environment to worship God by giving of your time. Luke 10:25-37, reminds us to help brothers and sisters in every situation. Jesus asks his followers during this short story, who helped most? The One Who Had Mercy on Him.
1. Container Home Build Out (Every Saturday)
2. Thrift Store Sorting
3. Food Distribution (November)
4. Soup Kitchen (serving dinner to the homeless)
5. Christmas Toy Distribution
Imagine Me Academy
School Volunteers Needed
1. Agree to our safety policy
(standard of all volunteer organizations)
2. Fill out the tab above by sending you agree to our volunteer policy*
3. You're all done! An email will be sent to welcome you!