Volunteering is Life Changing
driving you to success...
Imagine Me Academy
School Volunteers Needed
We believe you are like us...givers of our time and talent!
When it seems like society is focused on getting more, spending more and achieving more, it helps to think about the importance of volunteerism. It can get people to think beyond themselves and focus on the needs of others. We love our volunteers, they absolutely make the difference between being good or great!
Volunteers are needed 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are a family friendly Christian organization that offers a safe environment to worship God by giving of your time. Luke 10:25-37, reminds us to help brothers and sisters in every situation. Jesus asks his followers during this short story, who helped most? The One Who Had Mercy on Him.
March Missions Madness Participants
1. Adults must register online. Ends Friday at noon!
2. Please fill out all tabs
3. If you have minors in your party, please identify
them (first, last, age). Please be advised chaperones, guardians, temporary guardians must be on campus during a minors "tour of duty/volunteer experience."
4. Students wishing to use volunteer hours for high school credit must bring their school sign in sheet.
5. Adults and supervising adults must agree to the volunteer liability policy. Notice of limited liability coverage for volunteers.
6. Adults must agree to the covid policy. Notice of no insurance coverage for a pandemic
7. Adults must check in with receptionist.
8. Due to the current pandemic, you may be asked to use social distancing, asked to wear a face mask, and/or have your temperature checked. Entry may be denied by host.
WE WELCOME YOU ABOARD!